Sunday, July 11, 2010

Results of 44 Number 20 Combination Wheel

I have just compared last night's Irish lotto results with the 44 number 20 combination wheel I wrote about yesterday and, even though I must admit it worked: 3 winning numbers in one line (24, 32 and 34 in the last line), it is really not worth investing the €30 required to play this system because, unfortunately, winning €5 with a €30 spend will leave you with a €25 loss (good thing I haven't actually bought the tickets).

What I am looking for is a lottery system that won't cost a fortune to use; it would be ideal if it didn't require more than the 10 panels that are on a single ticket (€15 spend). For this I would need to win at least a match 4 prize every time I play (match 4 prizes can range from about €30 to €60, but they can be less or more, depending on the prize pool and how many winners of that prize there are), or a match 5 every 10 draws (spend €150 and win something around €1000). If I can integrate what I have noticed about Irish lotto statistics (see my previous articles), all the better, so it's back to the drawing board until I can find something that is much more reliable than the last system I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment